World Bioeconomy Roundtable: Bioproducts Around Us discussing the role of wood construction in climate mitigation and as long-lasting bioproducts.
The Roundtable will take place on the 10th of February 15:00 CET.
Registration link: https://wcbef.com/events/upcoming-events/world-bioeconomy-roundtables/
The roundtable will be moderated by Ludo Diels and hosted by Jukka Kantola and Matthias Zscheile.
The panellists include:
- Ian De La Roche.Adjunct Professor, The University of British Columbia
- Andrea Stocchero,Sustainable Architect, Portfolio Leader “Trees for High Value Wood Products” Scion
- Bruno Gorrini,Principal Researcher in Bioforest, Arauco
- Oliver Sterl,RLP Rüdiger Lainer + Partners
- Daniel Meyer,Chairman of the Board of Directors and Member of the Executive Board, Lüchinger + Meyer
Roundtable video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9SF7ync6Q8
World BioEconomy Forum